Thursday, May 22, 2008

How About Those Commies?



I absolutely hate modern day capitalism right now if I didn't before. I got a plane ticket for the wrong date...to change it I had to pay a fee AND pay for a new ticket! Right now my car is still totaled simply because the insurance company doesn't want to pay the $7,700 it takes to get it fixed, even though I know I give them so much more money than that. I pay insurance for a cell phone that's only insured under certain instances.


How is this a consumer-driven economy when the consumer doesn't matter?


CEO's are making record numbers off dollars where customer service and job security is going out the window. I overdrafted my account buying gas to get home, while the Fat EXXON Man got a record number of money. We are getting SOOO PLAYED by this system and we love it. We love to buy more and more while we get less and less.

It's official...I'm dropping out of school and moving out of the country into a commune. All that will do is put me in a market yet to be reached. Maybe I can move to Cuba. I hope Castro doesn't die soon!


ARTIST*** Dr. Miafere Olivia

No comments: