Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PUBLIC nigga MOMENT



I contemplated for a few moments about whether or not I really wanted to post this.
I dont really like exploiting our people, or making a mockery of them...I feel that is done enough.
However, I feel this is legitimate.
I dont believe in using one person as a representative for an entire demographic.
But this shows how much things have changed...YEA, I used the word-CHANGE[d].

Disrespect for our elders has risen. While respect of self has declined.

Huey {The Boondocks} made a prolific statement one day...'A private nigga moment shames just that person. A public nigga moment shames the entire race.'
---So true Huey;Thank you for that.

My God...this clip is disgusting!!!
Family,please watch how you speak to those who've experienced this earth a little longer than you.

Shalom-mubaraak*

You're delivery man,
Johnston Michaels

2 comments:

itsMeeeech said...

this was thee saddest thing i have seen in a while!!!

amirah. said...

I haven't even attempted to watch that video and don't plan on it cuz I heard a lot about it. But it should be shown as a reminder of how NOT to act in public because it is completely embarrassing to the person who is acting like that, but also to the people that are around that person or associate themselves with that person.