Tuesday, July 29, 2008

U Betta Not Tell a Sole...

This is a secret... Im telling you because I trust you...

((Im currently listening to Alice Smith "Secrets"// vibe along))

I feel like some people have to use a microscope just to 
--find themselves--
But I didn't have to look hard cause everyday I
--see inside myself--
And since god lives in me
all I had to do was try
--myself--

Then rolling over
seeing your eyes
breathing in your divinity

I have proof ((love)) is ((real))

Because God=Love AND You=God AND
       ((It does not get more REAL than you))

Their is a truth to the tale
of the essense of the black male

Their is fact in the fact that he is
The Perfect Black

OSIRIS, reincarnated to eject knowledge and wisdom
giving birth to my understanding

Im trying to birth a nation, so u can put it on ur back

laugh father time in his face and tell him mother earth has won again.
That she has done it... again.
But this mockery is no sin.

Somtimes I don't even know where to begin,
so I guess I will start with the kiss...

Yet even that I barely can remember,
cause your touch was so much more clever
I got lost in the flick of ur lash
the height of ur cheek bones
the essense of ur smile

I caught myself ((lost))
in the moment of you
drifting off in the moment of you
how dare you catch me up in a web of you
hell I barely even know you...

Wat makes you think you think I wanna believe in you???

Then I feel asleep... you told me to wake up when I was ready...

Bet you didn't know I stay woke...



-The Hip Hop Mona Lisa


No comments: